New Palestine Chapel
Our New Palestine chapel, located at
19 East Main Street, in New Palestine, Indiana, is where much of our history began. It was founded in 1888, and along with being the original funeral home, it was also where the Hendryx family started and raised their family.
Today, although our main office has moved, it continues to be a location for services; offering a more traditional and homier feel to families.
Our Cumberland chapel, located at
11636 East Washington Street, in Cumberland, Indiana and is currently where our main office is located. It is the larger of the two facilities, allowing us to offer more options for families, including but not limited to catering receptions/banquets in our expansive Cumberland Room, and more intimate, private viewings or gatherings in our new Serenity Room.
At present, we are continuing to make changes to and expand upon the services we offer to families. Because of our expansion, we are also now able to host weddings, showers, and meetings for those needing a large location to gather and hold events.